Defeat prepares us for Victory!

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wilderness Button

"God will win and overcome any resistance I have towards His direction, but it may send me in a spiraling depression for a season until I see things His way. I
have to remind myself over and over of Spurgeon’s words that “defeat
prepares us for victory”. Failure and defeats are an unpleasant part
of life. It is understandable we do not set out for failure and defeat, but
we have to come to terms with this reality. The reality is life is full of
failures and defeats in our marriages, our families, our children, our
jobs, our churches, our ministries, and on and on. The way in which we
respond to the failures and defeats will be the legacy we leave behind.
Also, how we react to these ills in our life will be the foundation we
build our legacy on."


Signature 375

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP