The Salvation Message is Narrow!

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Wilderness Button

"Jesus also tells the listeners John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth
and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He
is the ONLY way to the Father in heaven. This goes against
everything a secular humanistic people are brought up to believe. How
can this be? “I thought all I needed to do was walk an isle in a
church, repeat a little prayer after the preacher and boom, I am
in the family”. I have heard many say they did not realize it would be
expected of them to stop many of the sinful pleasures that dishonor
God, be expected of them to serve Him in some capacity that is
authentic service for His glory. For many people this message is too
narrow minded and exclusive and cannot be true. To state this
message is not true is to deny the very Word’s of Jesus Himself."



Signature 375

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP