Deny Yourself & Follow Jesus!

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wilderness Button

"Prayer time in the wilderness was a turning point of my life. With
no vision to go ahead of me, because of the storm clouds of life blinding
me, I finally started to turn my thoughts away from myself, my family,
our stormy situation and focused my mind on the holy, majestic, and
sovereign God. God wanted more from me than just a verbal
acknowledgement of belief in Christ. God was pulling me away from
myself, bringing me face to face with who I am in order to deny myself
of any rights and place them all on Him. It was here at this moment
I realized God had the right to do with me whatever He willed and that
is exactly what He was doing with me…whatever He willed!"


Signature 375

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP