God is merciful!

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Wilderness Button

"God has been merciful to me in my battles with depression. I want
so much to succeed for Him and succeed for my family. However, the
pain can be unbearable at times by human standards. As days go slow
with no relief in sight, this seems to be when the battle gets very intense
and the depression starts to settle in my bones like hard concrete
deposits forming at my joints causing pain, heartache, and anxiety.
These are the moments I am reminded of by the Holy Spirit the “Lord
is my portion”…He is my sustainer and healer always. My God is my
Adonai Rofi, my healer. As I move along many times not
understanding the pilgrimage I find myself on, my comfort is in reading
God’s holy Word. His Word will remind us of the vastness of Himself,
the salvation that awaits all those who persevere to the end, the healing
that is bound up in Him and the love He has for His chosen people.
Throughout the day to the end of each day my place is to be completely
satisfied in my Lord no matter the circumstances surrounding me. God
is most glorified in my satisfaction in Him."



Signature 375

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP