Satisfied in Him!

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Wilderness Button

"At times it gets lonely, desolate, jobless, food-less, painful, and
emotionally draining. I have been jerked from a deep sleep many
mornings in a sweat with fear of the unknown followed by days of
deep debilitating depression. I hope to show in future writings what
God taught me in my travels through the spiritual & financial
wilderness. The training ground found in the wilderness yielded such
rich spiritual food directly from the hand of God no silver spoon found
in this lush plentiful land of the world are worthy to deliver it to my
mouth. I have a favorite saying I have internalized and adapted from
John Piper, “God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in
Him in the deepest parts of my pilgrimage through the wilderness.” I
must be found totally satisfied in His glory, His presence, His Being
even in the middle of the most traumatic depressing wilderness I could
ever imagine."


Signature 375

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP